Hi all!

Next minor release of PhD, 0.3.0, has been released!
For a full release history, see http://doc.php.net/phd/

To upgrade from previous releases:
    pear upgrade doc.php.net/phd-beta

To install for the first time:
    pear channel-discover doc.php.net
    pear install doc.php.net/phd-beta

The reason for the minor release bump is a good amount of new output
formats/themes by our Google Summer of Code student Rudy Nappée. Rudy
has has done a great job this summer and is working on even more
formats these days :D

The new output formats/themes are (Rudy):
    - CHM (-t chmsource)
    - KDevelop TOC (-t phpkdevelop)
    - Unix man pages (-f manpage -t phpfunctions)

The only other change in this release is a support for the recent
phpdoc:exception addition to the phpdoc/docbook DTD.

I hope people can take the time and check out the new formats!

For people interested in following Rudy's work on PhD check out his
blog at http://loudi-soc.blogspot.com/

-Hannes