Hannes Magnusson schrieb:
On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 16:48, Stefan Hinz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Let's get together on IRC (#php.doc) to discuss. Since Tony and I aren't
working this week ;-) I'd suggest this date and time:

- Tuesday, September 2, 11:00 CET (10:00 GMT/9:00 UTC)

Err. Could we delay it for ~90minutes?
I have a meeting from 10:30 CET, which I fear could take an hour.. and
+30 just-in-case :)

Sorry for another mail. I'll be available tomorrow for the first 30 minutes only (need to pick up my son from school; it'll be his second school day). Let's discuss the general procedures first; I'll leave it to you guys to sort out the details afterwards.

We can schedule a follow-up meeting if it turns out there's more that should be discussed.

Regards,

Stefan
Sun Microsystems GmbH        Stefan Hinz
Sonnenallee 1                Manager Documentation, Database Group
85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten  Phone: +49-30-82702940
Germany                      Fax:   +49-30-82702941
http://www.sun.de            mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB161028