2008/11/4 Philip Olson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On 3 Nov 2008, at 23:26, Lars Torben Wilson wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> This is a patch to address an error I made in the documentation for
>> the Variables section:
>
> Hello Torben!
>
> Feel free to commit anything you wish... your old CVS user account still
> works and welcome back! :)
>
> Regards,
> Philip

Hi Philip!

Long time no see. Sorry for my 5-year absence; life happened in odd
ways for a while there. I'm hoping to be a good docs contributor once
again.

One thing though: I've long since forgotten my CVS password (and it
was several computers ago); if you could reset it for me and email me
off-list that would be grand.

Looks like the docs have come a long way and they're looking really
good. I like what I've seen of the new build system and it looks like
there's a good doc crew on board too--even still a few of the old
friendly faces. :)

Cheers,

Torben