Hi Simion

2008/11/9 Simion Onea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi!
>
> I have noticed that the Romanian version of the documentation on
> http://www.php.net/manual/ro/ and http://docs.php.net/manual/ro/
> hadn't been updated for a long time. As I remember from previous
> discussions there should be an automatic process building the active
> translations four times a day. Is it working for the Romanian
> translation? Or maybe something's wrong with the translation? Please
> inform me if so.

The reason why the romanian translation may not be updated can be
because of a build error. Eg. one of the translators havn't checked
the markup before a commit which will cause the translation not to be
updated.

Documentation are built four times a day on our special doc mirror at:
http://docs.php.net/

And the actual documentation is rsynced once a week to the mirrors.

--
Kalle Sommer Nielsen