On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 1:06 PM, Brandon Savage
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On the Transactions documentation
> (http://us.php.net/manual/en/pdo.transactions.php), the final line of the
> documentation reads:
>
> "In truth, this isn't 100% correct, but it is a good-enough introduction, if
> you've never heard of transactions before."
>
> Can this be changed to read something, anything else?
>
> I recommend "For further reading on transactions, refer to the documentation
> provided by your database server." Or something along those lines.

    Good idea, Brandon, it should be changed.  Can you submit this as
a "Documentation problem" in the bug tracking system at
http://bugs.php.net/ ?  (I know you know the link, but just to make it
easier for you to save two seconds by clicking rather than typing.
;-P)

    If you could do that I'll go in and make the commit this afternoon.

    Thanks.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
http://www.parasane.net/