Hello,

I've just upgraded my windows platform from PhD 0.4.2 to PhD 0.4.3 (without error or problem).

Before to include my external guide of HTML_CSS to PEAR Manual, I've built a fresh version, and I got surprises.

Step1 :  php configure.php

Output:
Generating chapters.ent for en
 3324 xml files
 2 php examples files
 done
 Validating
 done
Now call phd:
 phd -f xhtml -t pearchunkedhtml -o build/en -d giant.xml

Step2 : Until now no surprises, but when I run the call to phd

Output:
[11:13:37 - VERBOSE_INDEXING] Indexing...
[11:13:58 - VERBOSE_INDEXING] Indexing done
[11:13:58 - VERBOSE_FORMAT_RENDERING] Starting xhtml rendering
[11:13:58 - VERBOSE_THEME_RENDERING] Using the php theme ()
[11:13:58 - VERBOSE_THEME_RENDERING] Using the pear theme (pearchunkedhtml)
[11:13:58 - VERBOSE_RENDER_STYLE] Running full build
Array
(
    [0] => LibXMLError Object
        (
            [level] => 3
            [code] => 76
            [column] => 7
            [message] => Opening and ending tag mismatch: div line 1 and p

            [file] =>
            [line] => 2
        )

    [1] => LibXMLError Object
        (
            [level] => 3
            [code] => 5
            [column] => 7
            [message] => Extra content at the end of the document

            [file] =>
            [line] => 2
        )

)
Array
(
    [0] => LibXMLError Object
        (
            [level] => 3
            [code] => 76
            [column] => 10
            [message] => Opening and ending tag mismatch: dd line 71 and p

            [file] =>
            [line] => 77
        )

    [1] => LibXMLError Object
        (
            [level] => 3
            [code] => 76
            [column] => 10
            [message] => Opening and ending tag mismatch: p line 86 and dd

            [file] =>
            [line] => 92
        )

    [2] => LibXMLError Object
        (
            [level] => 3
            [code] => 76
            [column] => 10
            [message] => Opening and ending tag mismatch: dd line 115 and p

            [file] =>
            [line] => 123
        )

    [3] => LibXMLError Object
        (
            [level] => 3
            [code] => 76
            [column] => 10
            [message] => Opening and ending tag mismatch: p line 140 and dd

            [file] =>
            [line] => 141
        )

)
Array
(
    [0] => LibXMLError Object
        (
            [level] => 3
            [code] => 76
            [column] => 10
            [message] => Opening and ending tag mismatch: dd line 9 and p

            [file] =>
            [line] => 15
        )

    [1] => LibXMLError Object
        (
            [level] => 3
            [code] => 76
            [column] => 10
            [message] => Opening and ending tag mismatch: p line 34 and dd

            [file] =>
            [line] => 35
        )

)
Array
(
    [0] => LibXMLError Object
        (
[...]

            [line] => 23
        )

    [1] => LibXMLError Object
        (
            [level] => 3
            [code] => 76
            [column] => 10
            [message] => Opening and ending tag mismatch: p line 30 and dd

            [file] =>
            [line] => 31
        )

    [2] => LibXMLError Object
        (
            [level] => 3
            [code] => 76
            [column] => 10
            [message] => Opening and ending tag mismatch: dd line 39 and p

            [file] =>
            [line] => 44
        )

    [3] => LibXMLError Object
        (
            [level] => 3
            [code] => 76
            [column] => 10
            [message] => Opening and ending tag mismatch: p line 70 and dd

            [file] =>
            [line] => 81
        )

)
[11:15:35 - VERBOSE_FORMAT_RENDERING] Finished rendering

BTW, the PEAR manual was built.
What's wrong ? PEAR Manual structure or anything else

Laurent