On 17 Feb 2009, at 08:14, Miha Wagner wrote:

Hello!

I would like to know if there is a Slovenian translation of the PHP Manual already in progress. Because if it is not, I would be happy to start it, if it
is, I would be happy to help with the work.

Thanks!

Hello Miha,

Yes, a theoretical Slovenian translation exists but it contains no files. However, it's all setup and ready to go. Please have a look here:

  http://wiki.php.net/doc/scratchpad/howtotranslations

Basically you'll first end up translating a few files, share it with the appropriate list (doc...@lists.php.net) and then receive a CVS account. And from there you'll commit these and future files yourself. Not sure if anyone follows the doc-sl@ list currently but I will. Feel free to also ask questions in #php.doc on EFnet IRC.

Regards,
Philip