On 18 Mar 2009, at 22:42, xiangchao liu wrote:

Yes, I want to Translate English documents into Simplified Chinese, so I need to have an account.

I have seven years of PHP development experience, so very familiar with PHP documentation in English, but for my compatriots, English is indeed an obstacle, so I want to join PHP Documentation Translation team.

Hello xiangchao,

The Chinese translation experienced a strong albeit brief spurt of action a few months ago but it suddenly stopped and I'm not sure why. However, the list appears to have some recent activity so please write doc...@lists.php.net and see where everyone is at there.

Regards,
Philip