My name is Weiguang Zhang, from Shanghai City, China. My career is Software Tester. I graduated from Qingdao University from July,2007. I am studying PHP, But I only find document(Chinese version ) from archive folder. I find the Chinese version is a little older and there is no body to update it. I want to translate the latest PHP document from English to Chinese. But I have no CVS account to check in. Could you help me?

Greetings Weiguang Zhang,

The Chinese translation experienced a strong albeit brief spurt of action a few months ago but it suddenly stopped and I'm not sure why. However, the list appears to have some fairly recent activity so please write doc...@lists.php.net and see what people have to say there.

A CVS account is not needed to translate, and after you show willingness to do work (patches) one will be given. The ZH team should be able to help you get started.

  See also:
  - http://wiki.php.net/doc/scratchpad/howtotranslations

If you desire further help and/or don't receive responses at doc-zh@ then please let us know.

Regards,