Pedram,

No insult was meant. I just stated what I saw was a fact. Accept my
apologies however.

I agree that such a huge task is best suited for a team. But I do not
wish to get involved in an already doomed initiative. You say the
delay has been temporary and you can resume work now. Please do not
take this personally, but I prefer to wait and see if it really gets
started before I join in.

Regards,
Majid