Hi,

I'm not a big contributor (in fact, haven't done much more than test PhD and send some feedback) but I do work with the raw documentation quite a bit.

I've found some apparent irregularities in how classes are documented. For example, the tidy.html has both procedural and OO versions of the function. The procedural version follows the convention found in other function definitions but the OO version seems to be missing the CLASSSYNOPSIS, OOCLASS, etc. elements thus there is no way to select just the OO methods.

Is there an exemplary class definition in the existing documentation I could use as a foundation for fixing the structure of the Tidy classes (and other classes that I periodically run across with odd structure)?

Thanks in advance.

Ted Stresen-Reuter
http://tedmasterweb.com