I want make the Brazilian(pt_BR) translation active again and work on it, and i will try find more people to help with. So i have some questions because those conversion from cvs to svn and if you can help me, i can continue on this work.

1. The way to see if a file needs update, stay as before? Using the svn version in the en file and puting it in the translated file as before with cvs?

2. What is the first version of the docs on svn? For me do a thing like get all the diffs since the migration and keep the docs updated from this point.

3. There is anyway to me know if a file was updated when this migration happen? If so, i can at last get all files that was fine, and the others i can translate one by one again as i have time and make then updated after this, i know that will be a great work, but for many time the translation was "abandoned" or with too little work, so there is many thing to update, i want preserve as much as i can and translate again what is necessary. I found now that i have a copy from the docs where it still on cvs, and a revcheck of it, so i can use it to know all the files that are not updated in the migration to svn

4. As the change to po will not happen too soon, i will not wait for it. And when the online editor is working, will be much easy to translate and to find people to help me with this, as a example as this will help, you can be anywere and direct from a browser help without the need to setup anything on your pc, if you have 5 free minutes you translate a file :)

5. The revcheck is not working for me, at last when i checkout using the module to get all necessary files, maybe this mess the layout that revcheck expects.

Fernando Correa da Conceição
www.jaguaribe.net