Hannes Magnusson wrote:
On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 09:05, Lars Torben Wilson <tor...@php.net> wrote:
Am I missing something in the way the docs have been restructured over

Yes. During the restructures everyone moved away from emacs and
started using The Editor (aka vim) ;)

:) hehehe

I'm not even getting into *that* discussion.
doc-base/entities/globals.ent. Another that I'm facing is that the
sgml-default-dtd local variable seems to be the victim of copy-paste

Noone seems to be using emacs here anymore so there is a big fat
chance that those comments contain copy&paste errors.
I wouldn't be surprised if even the skeletons and docgen.php has these
things wrong.

If you update all the br0ken files, could you please use something
like ~/manual.ced or something so this doesn't happen again?

-Hannes

Makes sense. OK, I'll look into doing something like that (although I'll want to make sure it won't conflict with other projects an author may be working on).

Regards,

Torben