2009/10/13 Ruslan Yakushev <rusl...@microsoft.com>:
> Hello phpdoc team,
>
> The first patch for the windows specific docs on php.net is ready. The patch
> is available here: http://ruslany.net/download/phpdocs.zip. It contains the
> following changes:
>
> 1. New article "Microsoft IIS 5.1 and IIS 6.0"
> 2. New article "Microsoft IIS 7.0 and later"
> 3. Updated article "Manual Installation Steps"
> 4. Removed article "Microsoft IIS"
>
> Also the package contains the "screenshots" folder that needs to be placed
> into the en\install\windows directory before the docs are built.
>
> I would appreciate any feedback and suggestions related to the content of the
> patch. If the patch looks good - what is the process for submitting the
> changes?
>
> Thanks,
> Ruslan

Hi.

A couple of minor things ...

1 - BOM is present. Shouldn't be an issue, but is normally not used.

2 - For the VIM block at the bottom of the file ...

sgml-default-dtd-file:"../../manual.ced"

is now ...

sgml-default-dtd-file:"~/.phpdoc/manual.ced"

3 - The screenshots folder is called figures for all the other
extensions. As the images are copied to a single location, it may not
make any difference, but for consistency ... (I like consistency).

4 - In en/install/windows/index.xml, the line &install.windows.iis;
should be removed.

But, I added the patch to my checkout, edited the index.xml file and
successfully built the CHM file.

As for submitting it, I can do that, but I'll wait to see if Hannes,
et al has anything additional to say.

Regards,

Richard.
--