On Nov 14, 2009, at 2:57 PM, yannick wrote:

Le mercredi 11 novembre 2009 15:23:18, KSChan a écrit :
Hi...

Hi Kschan !

I'm on the dev again for the editor. I'm pleased to see your work. Very great
work ! Really.

I'm actually on a new module for all files witch need to be translated for the first time. It's the last module to be done before having a very complete
editor for the documentation.

Is there a issue tracker for doc-editor project so that I may know what can
I help on this ^^?

Philip is about to setting up one.

Done, this will show up in an hour or three.

Also, it looks like we have the following stages remaining:

 1. Complete the module for new files (yannick)
 2. Have people who follow this list actively test it
 3. Discuss and fix stuff
 4. Publish its existence as www.php.net news

Does this sound about right? And for those wondering what we're talking about:

 - http://svn.php.net/viewvc/web/doc-editor/trunk/
 - http://doc.php.net/editor/

Exciting stuff! I'm sure there are a few issues we'll end up discussing like queue management and direct links within the manual... so feel free! :)

Regards,
Philip