On Dec 17, 2009, at 3:05 PM, yannick wrote:

> Le lundi 14 décembre 2009 13:58:32, Yannick Torrès a écrit :
>> On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 17:23:22 -0800, Philip Olson <phi...@roshambo.org>
>>
> [...]
>>>
>>> Logging and history is great but certainly not required. I'm unsure what
>>> you mean by a "simple grid" as I see simply see configure.php output. We
>>> could probably only store failed builds, for let's say a month?
>>
>> Noted. I will implemente this today.
>
> I have commit this change last day.
> All log (for failed build) older than 1 month are deleted each time we check
> build. We can we all stored failed build into DB via "Main Menu" => "EN
> tools"
> => "Last failed build" and view the details on double-click onto a line.
> To automatically check all build, we need to add a cron job (
> /scripts/cron/check_build.php).
> Automaticaly check build don't use the option "--enable-xml-details".
> When a build is currently checked, we can't start a new one for the same
> language.

This is now setup within cron. However, one problem it gives is:

"
Warning: mail(): Filename cannot be empty in AccountManager.php on line 268
"

Which refers to some old code from the old account system. So, I'm not sure,
maybe it makes better sense to you. I stopped its initial run for now, but it
saved a few entries into the database.

>>> And while testing it appears "--enable-xml-details" is used regardless  of
>>> it being selected or not. Considering the amount of resources this single
>>> option requires, I wonder if we should allow it at all. Maybe disable for
>>> anonymous users?
>>
>> Noted. I will review it.
>
> An anonymous user can't start a build check. Only authenticated user.
> When we don't check the option "--enable-xml-details", she is unused now.
> I haven't delete this possibility as this is the only way to find some
> error...

Sounds good.

>> About the ExtJs 3.0 migration, when I finish all I have in mind, and when
>> I finish all of your (futur) feedback, I will start it.
>> I will inform you to update the online version and so, follow this
>> migration.
>
> I have finish all I have in mind. I solve the last open bug too (MC problem,
> soled by adding an option into .htaccess and some little change into the
> code).

This sounds fine, although all MQ settings are off on the server. It appears it
now saves the entire changed file (instead of a patch) and does a diff at
runtime. Is this true?

I'm debugging a possible bug, but it appears to strip leading whitespace now.
I'll know more later. You should expect to see several bug reports in the
coming hours. :)

> I'm now ready to start the ExtJs 3.0 migration.
> I will start it soon.

Great :)

> Can you please update the DB as the last commit I done break it ?
> http://svn.php.net/viewvc?view=revision&revision=292272
>
> I hope this is the last DB change for now.

This has been done.

Regards,
Philip