On Jan 11, 2010, at 11:04 AM, Kalpesh Sharma wrote:

> Respected Sir/Madam,
>
> It's my pleasure to get in touch with you. I am an expert with world records
> and exceptional achievements in my field. I am attaching my resume with this
> email.
<snip>

Greetings Kalpesh,

Your resume is missing one important point, a point that will no doubt provide
you with unlimited occupation opportunities. And once you submit a few patches
to the PHP documentation, you'll gain SVN access. And once you commit a decent
amount of work towards the documentation, the aforementioned point will exist,
as will all the rewards and benefits found within. We're all looking forward to
seeing your work!

Regards,
Philip