sorry I was unable to reproduce it how hard I tried I don't why it
disappeared!

Even I solved all the errors in the persian translation but it did not pop
again but I got another problem that raises occasionally:

Sometimes there is no file in my files needed translation and after some
time the page reloads automatically like there is a loop until I sign out
and reenter to my account but I can't find any reason for it. Could it be a
problem with my internet connection or there is other problems on my side?

Best
Pedram