On Mar 29, 2010, at 2:53 AM, Richard Quadling wrote:

> rquadling                                Mon, 29 Mar 2010 09:53:08 +0000
>
> Revision: http://svn.php.net/viewvc?view=revision&revision=297058
>
> Log:
> Converted to UTF-8

Hello,

I regret us not discussing this on the list before doing it, and only in IRC,
and apologize for that. But an important part of doing this was updating
translations that were up-to-date already. Daniel did this as we discussed,
Richard did not as he wasn't in IRC, so now we're out of sync. And now we also
have utf-8 vs UTF-8. Daniel's script had a bug which caused many to be
forgotten....

When Daniel wakes up I'm hopeful he'll update/run his scripts and update the
translations. Sorry everyone, please ignore the above commit as it'll be
reverted.

Regards,
Philip