Hello everyone. The user notes is a great resource to most new users.
However there are snippets of junk there that are not only useless, but they
even get confusing at some time. I think there would be great to start a
program of checking such comments, I can help if needed (not yet involved in
this in any way).

Another opinion would be all the notes removed from the doc page and add
into a "read user feedback" sub-page so whoever needs it can access it, or
simply allow comments for certain kind of pages.

-- Stelian