On Apr 11, 2010, at 10:29 AM, yannick wrote:

> Le Samedi 10 Avril 2010 23:51:01, Yago Ferrer a écrit :
>> Hi Yannick,
>>
>> For some reason the folder chmonly/ is not available to translate in the
>> OE. I needed to commit the translated files from SVN.
>>
>> Thanks!
>
> Hi Yago,
>
> When I start the online Editor, I'm starting from revcheck script.
> And the folder en/chmonly/ have been exclude from the revcheck. I don't no
> why.
>
> http://svn.php.net/viewvc/phpdoc/doc-
> base/trunk/scripts/revcheck.php?view=markup
>
> line 316
>
> @philip : Do you remember why we don't want to translate this folder ?

My guess is that en/chmonly/ was once only for the Extended CHM (which we no
longer produce) as it was experimental and English only. Much of the content in
en/chmonly/ still refers to the old ExtendedCHM stuff so really it should be
updated or not integrated into our current CHM.

And for good measure, here's the change (from six years ago):

-
http://svn.php.net/viewvc/phpdoc/doc-base/trunk/scripts/revcheck.php?r1=152286&r2=159337

Regards,
Philip