Hi Yannick,

Another possible bug in OE happened when I tried to erase some files in the
"pending to commit" branch (due some words weren't well translated, I
guess), the screen became shadowly, like in background, and a message
appeared "espere un momento", and never went back to OE main screen again
else when I reloaded de page and enter VCS login and passwd. I had to do
this for the ten files :-(

BTW, is it possible check translated files in a new tab (double clicking
them) when they are in "pending to commit" to be shure of the translation of
the files before to put them in the official repository? It's because I
tried to check some files in that branch but I cannot watch them, always
sent me to watch the english version in "all files" but not displayed the
spanish translated.

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,

Edwin Cartagena Hdez.