Greetings Cheran,

I hope this doesn't sound too harsh, but several of the languages we setup died
fairly quickly because I don't think people understood the challenge it takes
to translate the enormous PHP Manual. So for this reason, I hope we can both
help you get started on a path to successfully translate the PHP Manual into
Tamil, but also take it slow.

I think rather than create the infrastructure (svn module, mailing lists, etc.)
we should take a different approach. The new Spanish team started their own SVN
repository and moved over to here after they rallied a team and translated a
decent chunk of the manual (5%?). It worked pretty well. Maybe something like
this? I'm not sure if you're hoping to go at it alone, but that usually doesn't
work out. What are your plans and thoughts?

And after reading all of the above, are you still interested? I hope so! :)

Regards,
Philip