On Nov 5, 2010, at 12:12 PM, Justin Martin wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I've done some polishing to the PDOStatement::fetchAll documentation.
> Attached is the patch, as well as the resulting chunked-render html.

> Changed the fetch_argument parameter type to mixed, as it differs per
> fetch_style, and removed the initializer.
>
> Changed a few instances of <literal> to <constant> where appropriate.
>
> Clarified wording of PDO::FETCH_CLASS behaviour for the fetch_argument
> parameter.
>
> Added the PDO::FETCH_FUNC behavior for the fetch_argument parameter.
>
> Added two examples, for PDO::FETCH_CLASS and PDO::FETCH_FUNC styles.

Looks good. And since you also mentioned that you'll continue working on the
documentation (via patches) in #php.doc on IRC (and have lurked there for
awhile), and have already submitted patches for other doc bugs, I think it's
time for you to apply for a SVN account so you can commit these yourself. So,
this train continues on here:

  - http://php.net/svn-php

And a few minor notes for lurkers (as discussed on IRC):

  - PHP code is indented four spaces
  - &example.outputs; is used when the output will always be the same
  - &example.outputs.similar; is used when it may differ

Regards,
Philip