Hi Braian

2010/12/14 Braian Iván Monnier <x1v...@php.net>:
> Hello Hannes
>
> Excuse me, but are there any policies to make commits to the En repository,
> or can you give us advices about the things we have to keep in mind when
> modifying the original documentation??

No there aren't anything that prevents you from altering the original
content for things like if you found a typo, or other type of bug or
think it could be improved some way or another.

What Hannes implies here is that log messages should be more verbose
so us the editors can see what you changed unlike translations that
might not be so expressive in their commit log messages.

--
regards,

Kalle Sommer Nielsen
ka...@php.net