On Feb 11, 2011, at 1:54 AM, Alexey Shein wrote:

> 2011/2/10 Alexey Shein <con...@gmail.com>:

>>> Greetings Alexey,
>>>
>>> There was a permissions error that's now been fixed. I ran the daily/weekly
>>> cron jobs manually with success, so in a week we'll know if everything is
>>> working properly.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Philip
>
> Philip, could you set http://doc.php.net/php/ru/revcheck.php scripts
> to refresh daily? Week is to much to wait.
> And http://doc.php.net/trantools scripts (I checked ru version) still
> don't work.

This may (or may not have) been fixed. One problem was mbstring wasn't compiled
in, and that version of revcheck requires it. Another problem was that we were
missing svn:executable props for a couple of .sh files. So while it's confusing
to have multiple revcheck scripts (three?), I think they all work now. Maybe a
kind soul will clean this up and unify the situation ;)

I moved trantools to the daily cron, and now realize that revcheck.php should
already be daily so hopefully the latest round of fixes will allow this. We're
getting close[er]!

Regards,
Philip