On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 7:19 PM, Hannes Magnusson
<hannes.magnus...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 12:24, Roel Vanhout <roel.vanh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> This is my first time interaction with the php documentation process,
>> so sorry in advance for rookie mistakes.
> Nice analysis.
> Want to create a patch?
> You can do it "the manual way" (i.e. regular svn patch), or use the
> Online Editor (http://edit.php.net)..

Thanks for picking this up. I've made a patch against trunk. I had to
split it in 2 though, otherwise I had to do a full checkout of
everything, hope that's OK. Can you apply or do I need to put this
into a review queue or system somewhere?

cheers,

roel