On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 6:14 PM, Vitali Virulaine <leq...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have couple suggestions and found some critical bugs on php.net, need
> account to fix that. Thanks

hi.

first of all, it's not clear what are you asking for.
I mean you sent your mail to the documentation mailing list, but from your
mail, it seems to me that you found problems on the php.net website, not in
the documentation.
so could you please open bugs for your finding on http://bugs.php.net/ ?
if you do that and attach reasonable patches, I'm sure that you can get what
you asking for in no time.

ps: if you found critical/security problems in the php.net infrastructure,
you should set the "Bug type" to security and/or send an email to
secur...@php.net.
if the problem is in the php.net infrastructure, but not security related,
then you could also report that on the php-webmaster mailing list (
php-webmas...@lists.php.net), but opening a bug is better.

Tyrael