On Jun 14, 2011, at 11:38 AM, Ferenc Kovacs wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 8:34 PM, Edwin Cartagena Hdez.
> <edwincartage...@php.net> wrote:
> I don't know what you can see, but in Spanish lang all the data in the left
> side bar is duplicated. If you click on "Files to translante" the category is
> ok, but when I expand it, appears a twice the same filename.  I have tried to
> log out and enter again, but the problem still exists.
>
> Could you help us on this, please?

> I have the bad feeling that it has to be something with the fact that I
> opened /install/firstRun.php...
> could somebody look into that?
> if it does what I think it does, then it shouldn't be allowed to be executed
> by anybody.

Greetings,

I added .htaccess but a proper solution should be implemented (e.g., have
script remove install/ after installation, or generate .htaccess). Nice find,
and please open a bug report.

As for the duplicated filenames, I'm not sure how best to fix this without
losing patches/changes so will leave it up to Yannick or anyone else willing to
fix it. And the problem applies to all translations. :/

As for the original problem, Scott provided a web/doc-editor patch to make this
work, and 'svn switch --relocate' was applied on the box itself. This part
should be working now.

Regards,
Philip