Greetings,

I created a version last week but forgot to post it. I used PhD_IDE to generate
it although tweaking is required. I suspect you want a single json file,
although it's roughly 2.5 MB. The default PhD_IDE json format creates
individual json files per function.

I'll post the single json file this weekend, and include specific instructions
for creating it so people can then adjust and create their own structures.
Here's psuedo code:

$functions_we_document = $ide->getStuff();
foreach ($functions_we_document as $func) {

  $fname  = $func->getFunctionName();
  $proto  = $func->getProto();
  $params = $func->getParams();
  $mid    = $func->getManualId();

  echo json_encode(array($fname => array($protos, $params)));
  echo 'http://php.net/' . $mid;
}

The point here is to show how easy it is to create custom formats. Real code
looks similar to the above.

Regards,
Philip