Hello, Oleg!

I'll cite the default answer to this kind of request by Hannes Magnusson:

> Translating the manual into a new language is not a trivial work.
> You should start with finding several people to help you work on it,
> and then review the massive workload.

> We have plenty of dead translations, and are not very keen on having
> yet another one..

So if you're not confident enough that you can carry the workload and
don't have several like-minded persons then it won't work.
Documentation size is about 10000 files and 20mb and it's constantly
updating so it's really task for 4-5 people.

2011/8/4 ukraine.o...@gmail.com <ukraine.o...@gmail.com>:
> Good day!
> I would like to start a new translation in to Ukrainian language.
> I am PHP-developer, Ukrainian is my native language.
> Best regards,
> Oleg Ilnytskyi

Shein Alexey