Hell Saravana.

You don't need to have an SVN account to start contributing to the PHP
Documentation project.

Instead, take yourself to https://edit.php.net.

Here, you are able to make changes to the documentation, in any of the
active (and inactive) translations.

All your changes will be reviewed before they are committed to the SVN
repository.

Over time, once you have proven your undying dedication to the cause,
you may be granted karma to allow you to commit the changes directly,
without the need to have the approved first.

So. No need to wait. Join the team.

Regards and thank you for your interest.

Richard Quadling.

--
Richard Quadling
Twitter : EE : Zend : PHPDoc