hi

as i wrote a few weeks ago i'm trying to use the php documentation engine for
another project.

it was not easy to find my way through the xml fiels and the sparse
documentation, but now it seems to be working!

there are a few things which i have not found out, yet. one of them is:

- is there an example for defining the classe's properties?

here

https://svn.php.net/repository/phpdoc/en/trunk/reference/pdo/constants.xml

i've found an example of the way i can define the class constants... is there
some way an example for the properties?
(i know that it's not really a brilliant idea to expose the properties, but
it's not me, who makes the decisions...)

any hint?

ciao
a.l.e