On Aug 24, 2011, at 12:52 PM, Bradley Holt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Attached is a small patch for a couple of errors/omissions in the AMQP
> documentation. This is my first documentation patch, so please let me
> know if there's a better procedure I should follow for sending in a
> patch.

Greetings Bradley,

Looks good, and this is the proper procedure. Also, I remember stealing
from your blog for the AMQP documentation a few weeks ago, so it's great
to see you fixing the documentation :) If you're interested in committing
this and future documentation yourself then please have a look here:

 https://wiki.php.net/doc/howto/gettingstarted

Are you interested? :)

Regards,
Philip