Hi there

My name's Steve and I'm the marketing manager at Pearl Scan Solutions.

I realise that you probably get a number of emails a day about this but
I am emailing Php to request a link exchange with your website. This
initial email is just to confirm whether you would be interested in
exchanging links with us rather than shoving all the details in your
face to post straight away.

We are on the lookout for links back from websites which are related to
our core values, http://www.pearl-repro.co.uk, which are primarily
document scanning and document management. Feel free to take a look at
our websites, we hope you'd see that a link exchange would be as
appealing to you as much as it is to us. We're also doing a website
relaunch in a month or so which is going to increase traffic
dramatically.

Our websites boast PR2+ pages to post links on, as well as home pages
that link to the links page of PR3 and PR4, which are very high
rankings. If you would be interested in a link exchange with us, we'd
be happy to post your details on one of these link pages if you are
willing to post our link on your page.

Please get back to me if you are interested in this and feel free to
take a look at our other high PR site http://www.pearl-scan.co.uk

Thank you.

Kindest regards

Steve Wright.