Hi Yago,

It's true, you can't ;)

Some times ago (years ?), we have discuss on the state of internal's
translating and we have decided to not translate it.
As it, I have desable this folder from the editor.

If you thinks that it would be great to translate it, I suggest you to
re-start this discussion into the mailing-list.

Best,
Yannick