On Oct 24, 2011, at 9:47 PM, Philip Olson wrote:

>>> I hope you can take time to help us find the cause.
>>> We will therefore thank you very much.
>>
>> I get no errors building this translation locally (or 'tr' for that
>> matter :P, which I looked into for whatever reasons first).
>>
>> http://docs.php.net/manual/zh/index.php the build date here is listed
>> as August 20th.. So something somewhere is broken..
>> I can't promise I can look into this deeper, on a 3G network on my way
>> to the airport..
>
> This is odd. Logged into the box, and building --with-lang=zh produces:
>
>  Generating /home/local/svn/phpdoc-all/doc-base/manual.xml... done
>  Generating /home/local/svn/phpdoc-all/doc-base/install-unix.xml... fail
>
>  Eyh man. No worries. Happ shittens. Try again after fixing the errors above.
>
> Looking into it now.

Apologies for reporting the silly error above. It was a permissions problem.
But to quickly respond before anyone chases that dead trail, here's the
output for --with-lang=zh on the doc (euk2) box:

The document didn't validate, here are the errors I got:
(If this isn't enough information, try again with --enable-xml-details)
 IDREF attribute linkend references an unknown ID "language.oop5.traits"
 IDREF attribute linkend references an unknown ID "language.oop5.traits"
 IDREF attribute linkend references an unknown ID
 "ini.session.upload-progress.min-freq"
 IDREF attribute linkend references an unknown ID
 "ini.session.upload-progress.freq"
 IDREF attribute linkend references an unknown ID
 "ini.session.upload-progress.prefix"
 IDREF attribute linkend references an unknown ID
 "ini.session.upload-progress.name"
 IDREF attribute linkend references an unknown ID
 "ini.session.upload-progress.name"
 IDREF attribute linkend references an unknown ID
 "ini.session.upload-progress.enabled"

I can work on this in a few hours, unless someone beats me to it.

Regards,
Philip