Hello all.

With the sync now in progress, getting the Windows CHMs to the
mirrors, the only translations that are currently failing to build are
the Persian (fa) [1]

ERROR (file:///C:/doc-all/en/reference/spl_types/entities.splint.xml:unknown)
 Entity 'reference.spl-types.splint.construct' not defined

and the Turkish (tr) [2]

The document didn't validate, here are the errors I got:
(If this isn't enough information, try again with --enable-xml-details)
 IDREF attribute linkend references an unknown ID "language.oop5.traits"
 IDREF attribute linkend references an unknown ID "language.oop5.traits"
 IDREF attribute linkend references an unknown ID "ref.pdo-sqlsrv"
 IDREF attribute linkend references an unknown ID "ref.pdo-sqlsrv"
 IDREF attribute linkend references an unknown ID "ref.pdo-sqlsrv"
 IDREF attribute linkend references an unknown ID "ref.pdo-sqlsrv"
 IDREF attribute linkend references an unknown ID "ref.pdo-cubrid"
 IDREF attribute linkend references an unknown ID "ref.pdo-cubrid"
 IDREF attribute linkend references an unknown ID "ref.pdo-cubrid"
 IDREF attribute linkend references an unknown ID "ref.pdo-cubrid"

So, currently we have 10 success builds out of 12.

Richard.

[1] http://oti1.php.net/logs/configure_fa.log
[2] http://oti1.php.net/logs/configure_tr.log
--
Richard Quadling
Twitter : EE : Zend : PHPDoc : Fantasy Shopper