The pt_BR translation build WAS broken in the last SVN revision. I have
submitted a patch that fixed the build. However, i believe that this
reported failure might be a bug in the edit.php.net, since there's nothing
wrong in the build. I have also checked the DE translation build.

--
Klaus Silveira
(011) 8564-2492