Hi All,

I just commit a new feature for the online editor.

http://news.php.net/php.doc.web/2255

This feature was suggested by Yago (spanish translation team).

Before this commit, we could use a reviewed tag : <!-- Reviewed: no -->
This tag can track if a file have been reviewed or not. It's an optionnal
tag.

After this commit, we could use a reviewed tag how contains a maintainer,
like this : <!-- Reviewed: no Maintainer: yannick -->

As for classic stale file, this allow to work by translator for the
reviewed work.
You can found a new tab into the translator portlet who display some
information about this reviewers.

All comment are welcome,

Best,
Yannick