Hi Hannes,

On 09.02.2012 15:49, Hannes Magnusson wrote:
I've done all the changes to PhD packages I intended, documentation
generated by PhD_PEAR is quite a bit less broken now and almost valid HTML5.
Please review the changes and let me know if I did break something after
all. If I didn't, please do the releases.

Kudos. We do new builds few times a day on docs.php.net, I haven't
seen any major issues there.. We can do a release after this Friday I
guess.

Cool, thanks!

As promised, here is a patch for CSS used on php.net (current version and
prototype). There were only a few style affected, fortunately.

How about we do a test run on the merge request system?
You fork the repo on github (https://github.com/php/web-php) and file
a merge request, and I'll merge it? :)
Don't believe anyone has tested that yet, this would be a nice test case :)

Sorry, I haven't learned Git workflow yet and don't have an account on Github.
:[

Looks like I'll have to do it soon, lot's of PHP- and PEAR-related projects move there...