Hi,

I'm PHP developer, that uses documentation on www.php.net website on a
daily basis. That's why I also want to make sure that information provided
there is as most accurate as possible.

However I found some places, where information might be corrected a bit to
made it even more understandable for users. I'm 100% ready to create
patches for these places, but I'm unable to login to Docbook Online Editor

I'm following this https://wiki.php.net/doc/howto/gettingstarted steps to
getting started.

On Docbook Online Editor (
https://edit.php.net/?project=PHP&perm=en/function.is-subclass-of.php) I've
selected Facebook and I see my Facebook username populated, but password
field is still required to perform login. I've tried Facebook password, but
it tells "Invalid Credentials". Maybe I should have some temporary
password, that I get from mailing list registration?

Maybe I need to login anonymously first to create a patch and then ask for
svn account to be used for later logins?

--
Best Regards,

http://www.in-portal.com
http://www.alex-time.com