Dear maintainers,

I have a tricky question that you guys might be able to help by sharing
your experiences. The pt_BR build of the PHP documentation is very
obsolete. There are a lot of files that don't exist anymore in the EN build
and lot's of files from the current EN missing from the pt_BR build. Not
only the references are obsolete, the actual files are missing or should be
removed. Is there a quick way of syncing the two again, so we can start
working on a more stable and updated pt_BR build?

I'm using Meld to compare the two folders, en and pt_BR. Do you guys have
any similar workflow? Ideas? Experiences? Thanks! :)

ps.: I'm talking about years old desynchronization. Some files and
references have been manually synced, but the entire manual is messy.

--
Klaus Silveira
(011) 8564-2492