Thanks!

I will take a look at those pages, just like to make one more question:
I can write in portuguese in the mailing?

And again, Thanks!

Em 29-03-2012 03:27, Klaus Silveira escreveu:
Hello Vanildo,

First off all, you need to understand how the documentation works. Please, take a look at those pages before getting your hands dirty:

http://doc.php.net/php/dochowto/
https://wiki.php.net/doc/editor

After reading those, you can start using the online editor to submit your translations: https://edit.php.net/

Klaus Silveira
(011) 8564-2492
www.klaussilveira.com <http://www.klaussilveira.com/>

*Vanildo Souto Mangueira*
Desenvolvedor PHP
Tel: 8084-1018
Skype: vanildo.souto
E-mail: vanildo.so...@gmail.com <mailto:vanildo.so...@gmail.com>
/Quem pensa por si mesmo é livre, e ser livre é coisa muito séria/