On 05/05/2012 01:26 AM, Yannick Torrès wrote:
> I just don't know what's appends with the editor.
> When I start the cron job manually, all is right ; svn up is OK, and all
> revision tools works perfectly.
> But when the same cron job start automatically, svn up is "not done" or
> done with error, don't know.

Usually that is caused either by a permission problem or running
something that requires a controlling tty. I doubt your cron job
requires the latter. So, for the former, are you running your cron job
as the same user that cron runs it as when you run it manually? And if
so, does the environment match?

-Rasmus