On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 11:58 AM, Hannes Magnusson <
hannes.magnus...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 8:47 AM, Dejan Marjanovic
> <dejan.marjano...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Bjori,
> >
> > Sorry for not replying.
> >
> > I started working on EN, small stuff like
> >
> http://edit.php.net/?patch=en/reference/datetime/functions/microtime.xml&project=PHP
> > will move onto https://wiki.php.net/doc/todo/peehaa stuff like this
> >
> > I'm on Stackoverflow (http://stackoverflow.com/users/424004/webarto) php
> > room with peehaa, nikic, ircmaxell, levim, salathe... so you can check
> that
> > I'm legit ;)
> >
> > If you can, consider approving previous request, if not, I'll ask for one
> > in a while.
> >
> > Thank you very much.
> >

> Please do not top-post, and also please make sure you "reply-to-all".
>
> That patch looks good, but we need more then a drive-by patch to
> approve accounts.
> Unless someone can vouch for you, we prefer continued patch
> submissions to get a better feeling for who you are, and get the
> impression you want to continue working on the docs.
>
> -Hannes

No top-posts, added phpdoc to CC... sorry about that.

Of course, I'll continue editing/writing docs, I understand everything
completely, no need for vouching, I just mentioned so you can background
check if necessary.

Thank you for reply, have a nice day.

--
   [image: logo]