Hello guys,

I ran into a little issue with the phpdoc-ro build. The emails say the
build is broken, but when I run it on my machine, it all build without any
issue whatsoever:

Generating /tmp/phpdoc-ro/doc-base/manual.xml... done
Generating /tmp/phpdoc-ro/doc-base/install-unix.xml... done
Generating /tmp/phpdoc-ro/doc-base/install-win.xml... done
Generating /tmp/phpdoc-ro/doc-base/developer.template.xml... done
Generating /tmp/phpdoc-ro/doc-base/scripts/file-entities.php... done
Iterating over extension specific version files... OK
Saving it... OK
Creating file /tmp/phpdoc-ro/doc-base/entities/file-entities.ent... done
Checking for if we should generate a simplified file... no
Checking whether to save an invalid .manual.xml... no
Validating manual.xml... done.

All good. Saving .manual.xml... done.

Am I missing something?

Regards,