On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 1:57 PM, Adam Kazimierczak <kazym...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Mailing List,
>
> This is my first contribution for the documentation project. I would ask you
> to review my patch and give me some tips for the future.
>
> The patch is for curl function curl_escape, located in
> /en/reference/curl/functions/.
>
> Using an occasion I would to ask a question - in the future should I divide
> patches into separate emails or rather put them into a single email?

Hah. I see you are already up and running, fantastic!

I've committed your first patch, it looks great and follows all our
current guidelines :D

In the future, if you plan on becoming regular contributor I'd say you
can just fill out the account request form once you've sent in a
handful of other patches. Then you can commit them yourself rather
then needing to mail them here.

In the meantime, separate patches for different things (i.e. fixing a
bug in the docs vs document new thing), but it can all be in the same
mail.

-Hannes