On 06/14/2013 10:12 AM, Peter Cowburn wrote:
Hi Adam,

On 12 June 2013 22:11, Adam Kazimierczak <kazym...@gmail.com <mailto:kazym...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hello Mailing List,

    I am attaching a few new patches. Please let me know what do you
    think about them.

There are a few *minor* issues, but overall they are looking good.
Hi Peter,
Thank you for finding out these things.

curl-reset.xml.patch => typos on line 26 and 41
curl-strerror.xml.patch => See Also, do the (raw)urldecode functions need to be there? Were they copied from curl_(un)escape?
Yes, you are right. I am copying <refsect1>s from other pages because I don't know the structures yet. I had to miss these two functions after updating the XML. I will need to be more careful in the future.

curl-escape.xml.patch => The function returns false on failure
curl-unescape.xml.patch => Again, this returns false on failure

Try running this code:
var_dump(curl_escape(0, 'test'), curl_unescape(0, 'test'));

Both results are NULL and throws E_WARNINGs:
Warning: curl_escape() expects parameter 1 to be resource, integer given

NULL as return on failure is also documented in libcurl docs: http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_escape.html