While perusing some less travelled parts of the manual while checking some
facts for the PHP4 thread, I came across
http://www.php.net/manual/en/faq.misc.php - should it really be there?

The pass-by-ref question is answered by
http://www.php.net/manual/en/functions.arguments.php

The bz2 question doesn't seem that relevant to the PHP manual specifically,
and I know I personally would have found that information from other sources
on the internet long before I came across our FAQ page.

The register_globals question is pretty comprehensively covered by
http://www.php.net/manual/en/security.globals.php

I'm open to persuasion, but to me it just looks like some unnecessary
duplicated/irrelevant content that's hard to find and therefore it's unlikely
to help anyone.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Chris Wright (DaveRandom)